Donors Make Dreams Come True
Thank you for your interest in helping dreams come true! The decision to pass on your DNA is a big one. We are thrilled that you are considering becoming an egg donor.
Be assured, our egg donor process will only match you with intended parents with whom you can comfortably work. We understand your needs as well as intended parents.
We are here to support you every step of the way. You have the opportunity to drastically change the lives of childless couples and individuals both in the United States and abroad! Your egg donation experience is one you will truly treasure for years to come.
Egg Donor Requirements
To be eligible to donate through Pacific Egg Donors and Surrogacy you must be a female that is:
• Between the ages of 19 and 31
• Is a non-smoker
• You must be comfortable giving yourself daily injections with small needles (like those used for insulin).
We encourage women of all ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Benefits of Being an Egg Donor
When you become an egg donor you are making a difference in the lives of others. While egg donors are compensated for their time and efforts, many women find the greatest benefits are intangible. When you donate through Pacific Egg Donor sand Surrogacy you:
• Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
• Receive Compensation that can help you with your own goals and dreams.
• Be a team member of an incredible process